With summer nearly over the nights are going to be drawing in, it’ll be colder and damper and with COVID-19 and local lock downs still very much a thing, a girls night in might be more appealing than a girls night out right now.
Here are 10 fun suggestions for your very own girls night in:
1) Book Club Night - Like a traditional book club read a great novel before you all meet and spend some good time discussing and dissecting it. Don't forget the snacks!
2) Craft Night - Whether it is scrapbooking, decoupage or sewing project, getting everyone together for an evening of crafts is great fun and everyone leaves with something they have made at the end of it.
3) Film Night - Go old-school for your girls night in with chick flicks, hot chocolates and popcorn, “10 Things I hate About You” anyone? You can have a film theme such as a sci-fi evening or do a film marathon.
4) Video Games - Take over the Playstation or Xbox and have a girls games night. MarioKart always goes down well.
5) Fondue Night - Who doesn’t love a cheese or chocolate fondue! Stock up on crackers, bread, olives, biscuits and fruit etc and tuck in.
6) Pampering Girls Night In - Create your own little spa oasis in your home, get everyone to turn up in their super comfy clothes and spend the evening with face masks and doing manicures and pedicures.
7) Wine and Cheese Night - Two of the best things and you really can’t go wrong. Have a low key girls night in with a selection of nice wines and cheeses and just enjoy everyone's company.
8) Cake Decorating - If there are some talented bakers in your group or even if you all just fancy something a little different then cake decorating for a girls night in could be a great fit. It’s creative and tasty! All you need is an un-decorated cake for each person, a selection of icings and decorations and off you go.
9) Board Games - Get some snacks and a selection of your favourite board games and your all set for a girls night of competition and enjoyment. Why not play games from your childhood such as mouse trap and connect 4. Or if you are feeling really serious then get out the Monopoly board.
10) Clothes swapping - Find you have clothes hidden in your wardrobe that you haven’t worn in years but are still good quality? Do you feel you need some fresh items to liven up your current clothing situation? A clothes swap is a great idea. Instead of chucking clothes out get everyone to bring items they no longer want and do a clothes swap session.
There there are top fun ideas for your next girls night in. which one takes your fancy the most?